Sunday, May 09, 2010

I miss those days where we were each others' best friends.

I still feel so happy whenever I see you but it saddens me to know what we don't have time for each other anymore. Maybe its just me, but I wouldn't feel as close to a person when we don't have heart-to-heart talks. I always wonder if you think about me but that's only cause I think about you too. Its nice how we can talk about almost anything when we meet up, but we don't have the time anymore. I must have distanced myself away from everyone the moment I stepped into my Junior College and you into yours. I felt kind of happy for you during yesterday's concert; you're achieving so much and doing all you can for your future, meeting new people in life and doing what you love while managing your studies well too. Sometimes I feel I'm not good enough to be your friend but I know you wouldn't mind, and I know you wouldn't look down on me just because I'm in a lousy JC or I can't study or whatever. I'm sorry I reply to your texts late, I always do. But you know, you're such a nice person to be with so you've got so many other people to talk to you and I guess I'm not one of those who can cheer you up. Maybe we should meet up one day, just the two of us. I don't like hanging out in big groups, there isn't anything called private conversations and I tend to be all weird and lost in my own world in a big group. Especially with all of you. Its ironic how you're the ones I miss yet when I'm with you guys, I don't talk much. I don't know why either. I think I really feel different from all of you. To a certain extent, insignificant. The truth is, I never had another best friend after you though I've got a few close friends. So it goes back to how you're a nice person to be with. Maybe I just don't have the confidence but... argh. Do I make any sense here? Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting up with you again. If we get the chance to.

I wonder if you still read this?

No comments: